HyTest Composite Toe Athletic Shoe for Men
HyTest’s steel toe trainer combines style and safety into nice-looking athletic oxford. The comp toe athletic features static dissipative protection, a lightweight composite safety toe and slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black leather and polyurethane upper
- Stylish gray details
- Composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 SD safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Static dissipating
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh linging for added comfort
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA footbed
- Stroble/cement construction
- Athletic last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.79||Oily-Light Soil||0.50||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.48||Oily-High Soil||0.49||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.46|