HyTest Steel Toe Waterproof Hiker for Men and Women
This HyTest waterproof hiker looks great with red and gray detailing. The new steel toe hiker features a padded tongue and collar, comfortable mesh lining, breathable waterproof membrane and a lightweight midsole for comfort, support and durability.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Black leather upper
- Waterproof membrane for breathability
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Oil- slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Removable EVA footbed
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh lining for added comfort
- Stroble/Cement construction
- RX-ST-007E last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 4-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.66||Oily-Light Soil||0.42||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.40||Oily-High Soil||0.42||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.40|