HyTest Puncture Resistant Metatarsal Guard 6″ Work Boot for Men
HyTest’s High Energy Boot is made with a molded EVA stabilizer and foam footbed for cushion and support. A molded polyurethane high energy performance insole make each step a little lighter. An abrasion resistant mesh lining gives extra durability and comfort. Also, strobel/cement construction is used for extra flexibility. All that and it’s got a few safety features: waterproof leather upper, waterproof membrane, puncture resistant soles, internal metatarsal guard, lightweight composite safety toe caps, electrical hazard protection, slip- and heat-resistant soles and a molded TPU toe guard for extra protection. These boots are built like a cushioned tank for all-around foot protection.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown waterproof full grain leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Poron® XRD internal metatarsal guard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical, heat and slip resistant Dura-Tech rubber cup outsole
- High abrasion heel
- Molded EVA stabilizer and foam footbed
- Waterproof membrane for dry feet and breathability
- Moisture wicking brushed Nylex sock liner
- Molded TPU toe guard for extra protection
- Abrasion resistant mesh lining
- Molded PU high energy performance insole
- Strobel/cement construction for flexibilty
- HY-30 last for extra toe room
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 3-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W) 7-12, 13, 14, 15