HyTest FootRest Composite Toe Waterproof Met Guard 8″ Work Boot for Men
HyTest’s internal metatarsal guard composite toe Footrest work boot for men sports safety features like a composite safety toe, waterproof leather, electrical hazard protection, and a slip resistant sole. For comfort these FootRest boots have a tri-tec rubber outsole to absorb shock, a dual-density cushioned midsole, and a memory-foam footbed. The full-grain waterproof leather upper is strong and breathable. The mesh lining has Breathe Right™ technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown premium waterproof and breathable leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 and MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Internal metatarsal guard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant tri-tec rubber outsole
- Dual-density EVA cushioned midsole
- Poly-tec dual density polyurethane and memory foam footbed
- Texon 460 with 5mm Poron insole
- Mesh lining with Breath Right™
- HBR barrier bootie
- Fully padded collar
- Storm Welt construction
- HY-22 last
- Replaces the K24221
- 30 day comfort guarantee
- Wide widths available!
Narrow Width (B): 8-12, 13, 14
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (3E) 7-12, 13, 14, 15
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: