HyTest Composite Toe Athletic Shoe for Women
Featuring a lightweight composite toe, static dissipating protection, slip-resistant rubber outsoles, and a sporty athletic design, the HyTest athletic shoe combines safety and comfort into a work shoe for made specifically for women. Sporting nice raspberry detailing thoughtout, makes this lightweight work shoe a looker as well as a worker.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Charcoal frontier leather
- Composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 SD safety standards
- Static dissipating protection
- Oil-and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh lining for added comfort
- Pesu III molded EVA footbed for lightweight comfort
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Strobel/cement construction
- LT-105R last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 5-10, 11
Wide Width (W): 5-10, 11
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: