“HYTEST footrests have always worked well for my job and feel good also.” – Kent H OH
HyTest FootRest Composite Toe Waterproof 6 Inch Boot for Men
The Footrest work boot sports safety features like a composite safety toe, waterproof leather, electrical hazard protection, and a slip resistant sole. For comfort these FootRest boots have a tri-tec rubber outsole to absorb shock, a dual-density cushioned midsole , and a CushionX™ shock-absorbing, cushion-comfort insole. The full-grain waterproof leather upper is strong and breathable. The mesh lining has Breathe Right™ technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown premium waterproof and breathable leather upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant tri-tec rubber outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane cushioned midsole
- CushionX™ cushion-comfort insole
- Texon 460 with 5mm Poron insole
- Mesh lining with Breath Right™ foam
- HBR barrier bootie
- Fully padded collar
- Storm Welt construction
- HY-22 last
- 30 day comfort guarantee
- Narrow and wide widths available!
Narrow Width (B): 8-12, 13, 14
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Wide Width (3E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: