HyTest Steel Toe Canvas Slip-Ons for Men
This HyTest Slip-on is a lightweight easy to wear slip-on shoe. Deemed for very light industrial work environments such as warehouses, packaging plants where a steel toe is needed to protect your feet without all the extra fluff. With comfort in mind, this slip-on work shoe features a memory foam footbed, cushioned midsole and rubber outsole pads.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Grey canvas and leather upper
- Steel toe
- Individually fitting right and left safety toe caps
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Rubber outsole with rubber outsole pads for additional durability
- Removable memory foam footbed
- Durable, abrasion resistant mesh lining for added comfort
- Lightweight EVA cushion midsole
- Strobel/cement construction
- Athletic last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance: