HyTest Steel Toe Electrical Hazard Oxford for Men
HyTest’s new oxford is a great looking work shoe with attention to detail. This is a brown work oxford with a tan midsole, tongue and collar and a bit of orange on the heel and stitching. The HyTest oxford features a leather and polyurethane upper with toe and heel bumpers. For comfort, the work shoe has a breathable mesh lining, padded tonue and collar, EVA footbed, and a EVA cushion midsole. For safety, this HyTest oxford features individually fitted right and left steel safety toe cap, electrical hazard protection, and oil/slip resistant outsoles.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Brown leather and polyurethane upper
- Steel safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75, C/75 EH safety standards
- Individually fitting left and right safety toe caps
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chips, chemical and slip resistant rubber outsole
- Durable, abrasion resistant breatable mesh lining for added comfort
- Lightweight EVA cushioned midsole
- Removable orange EVA footbed
- FlexibleStroble/cement construction
- CSA-1 last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (3E) 7-12, 13, 14
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.74||Oily-Light Soil||0.45||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.42||Oily-High Soil||0.41||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.40|