HyTest Composite Toe Internal Met Guard Mid-Cut Hiker for Men and Women
HyTest’s Mid-Cut Hiker combines style and safety into a hiking boot. Designed for men or women, this hiker features an athletic design, waterproof leather/suede uppers, electrical hazard protection, metatarsal guard and a lightweight non-metallic composite toe.
HyTest footwear is known for its innovative developments in safety and comfort. HyTest developed the first comfortable safety shoe to be certified by the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). HyTest Safety Footwear is a division of Wolverine World Wide, the world’s leading maker of casual, work, and outdoor footwear.
- Tan waterproof tumbled full grain leather + split suede upper
- Composite safety toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrial hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chip, chemical and slip resistant rubber/EVA outsole
- CK mesh lining
- Full padded tonue and collar
- Removable EVA full cushion insole
- Cement construction
- Non-metallic security friendly construction
- 1004TC last
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 3.5-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 3.5-12, 13, 14
Order in Men’s sizes. Use conversion chart below.
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.70||Oily-Light Soil||0.27||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.27||Oily-High Soil||0.22||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.22|