Iron Age Groundbreaker Steel Toe Met Guard Boot for Men
The Iron Age Groundbreaker Boot is a 6 inch external metatarsal guard work boot. This metatarsal boot has a steel toe cap, electrical hazard protection and a slip-resistant outsole. Made of a Goodyear welt construction, the Iron Age Groundbreaker work boot is a ventilated and durable work boot with the ability to replace the sole easily. Stitched with Kevlar thread that is heat, chemical and abrasion resistant adds to the overall durability of this work boot.
The Iron Age work boots are back. After the Iron Age company went out of business in 2007 there was still a demand for the boots. Iron Age boots have been around since 1918. They were the very first branded “safety-toe” footwear. In 2012, Warson Group, makers of Converse, Florsheim and Rockport safety footwear, took over some of the Iron Age boots. These boots are the classic Iron Age boots with the latest technology advancements. So enjoy a classic work boot with today’s comfort and technology.
- Black full grain leather upper
- Steel toe
- Meets both ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH MT safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Slip resistant TPU lug outsole
- Moisture-wicking nylon mesh lining
- Removable EVA cusion insert with sponge rubber heel wedge insole
- Direct attached PU midsole
- Goodyear welt construction
- Kevlar stitching
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width: (M): 6-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (W): 6-12, 13