KEEN Utility Braddock Steel Toe Waterproof Mid Hiker for Men
The Braddock Mid Hiker from Keen, Inc. is a waterproof mid hiker with comfort and safety in mind. It’s an American built hiker with a KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane and a waterproof nubuck leather upper to keep your feet dry on and off the job. The Braddock hiker is nicely styled with in brown nubuck leather with yellow hightlights and a black midsole, outsole and toe bumers.
KEEN, Inc., established in 2003 has quickly established themselves in the footwear market. With their Utility line of work boots and shoes, KEEN is making an impression in the safety footwear market. Their asymmetrical steel toe caps are made with a true left and right toe cap to anatomically fit the foot correctly and give a roomier, more comfortable fit.
- Cascade Brown/Tawmy Olive waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Steel Toe
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toe caps
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- Made in the USA
- Available in wide widths!
Medium Width (D): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (2E): 7-12, 13, 14, 15