Puma Fuse Motion Black/Purple Steel Toe Athletic for Women
The Fuse Motion safety shoe from PUMA is a comforable safety shoe that does not look like one. The Fuse Motion fulfills the needs of style while sticking to PUMA's high demand in terms of security and comfort. PUMA's Fuse Motion features a steel toe safety cap, static dissipative protection and 572° heat resistant and slip resistant rubber outsoles for safety. The steel toe cap is a comfortable width for more freedom of movement while allowing for a slim optic of the shoe. The FUSE.TEC® technology elimates the need for thick and uncomfortable stitching in the flex-zones of the shoe and provides greater durability.
Puma North America, Inc. has is roots in the 1924 established German company named Dassler Brothers Shoe Factory. Jesse Owns won four gold medals at the 1936 Olympic Games wearing Dassler shoes. Puma North America, Inc. produces athletic footwear, apparel, and accessories. The company was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Westford, Massachusetts. Puma North America, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Puma SE. PUMA Group owns the brands, PUMA, Cobra Golf and Tretorn. Puma Safety has taken the dedication of quality made footwear to a new level, a safety level.
- Black/Purple breathable textile with FUSE.TEC® TPU elements
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 SD safety standards
- Static dissipative protection
- Slip resistantand heat resistant MISS SAFETY MOTION rubber sole
- 572° heat resistant soles
- Torsion Control System in the waist of the sole provides better support and stability
- BreathActive functional lining
- Comfortable and durable FUSE.Tec® construction to avoid thick stitching in flex-zones
- EVA midsole
- Cushioned and flexing Evercushion® MISS footbed with waffle struction
- IQ.CELL gel pad embedded in heel for shock absorbsion
- TPU toe cap protection
Medium Width (M): 5, 6-10