Reebok “Trainex” Composite Toe Sport Boot for Men
The Reebok “Trainex” feature a new Aircom™ air comfort technology. AirCom™ athletic air comfort technology locationed inside the heel offers an unmatched impact resistance and walking comfort in a work boot. The outsole of the “Trainex” series is a dual density, direct attached rubber bottom with a 90 degree heel and polyurethane midsole. The 90-degree heel adds safety and stability on ladders. The rubber outsole is rated highest for oil, abrasion and chemical resistance. Also, the tread pattern is slip resisting. The “Trainex” sport boot also features a lightweight composite safety toe, static dissipative protection. It is also 100% non-metalic and security friendly.
Reebok is committed to inspiring and enabling athletic performance and achievement throught innovation product design. Warson Brands, in 2013, exclusive licensee for Reebok occupational and duty/uniform footwear, is extending the Reebok reputation for athletic performance, comfort and fitness into the work place: on the job site, factory and in the field.
- Brown full grain leather upper
- Composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 SD safety standards
- Static dissipative protection
- Dual density, direct attached oil, abrasion, chemical and slip-resistant durable rubber outsole with 90 degree heel
- AirCom™ heel airbag
- Nylon mesh lining
- Removable EVA cushion footbed with sponge rubber heel wedge
- PU cushion midsole
- Security friendly and 100% non-metallic
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Wide Width: (EW) 6-12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17