Timberland PRO Direct Attach Steel Toe 6″ Boot for Men
Timberland’s direct attach 6 inch boot packed with features for the jobsite. The work boot is insulated and is made of a waterproof leather and are made using direct-attach construction for a watertight seal that’s guaranteed to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Made for hard work, these steel toe boots protect against the rain, cold and blisters. A special Electronic Hazard Protection coating even keeps you safe from open circuits. And, best of all feet stay comfortable with an extra roomy toe box and plenty of cushioning support.
Timberland’s boots, shoes, and clothes are expertly crafted from the finest adventure-tested materials so they’ll stand up to all the rigors of your journeys.
- Wheat nubuck leather
- Premium waterproof leather with seam-sealed direct-inject construction
- 200 grams insulation
- Steel toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Wider, roomier toe cap
- Classic rubber lug outsole for durable traction
- Anti-microbial lining
- OrthoLite® footbed with Agion™ anti-microbial cover
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Molded nylon shank
- Lightweight PVC midsole
- Direct Attach construction
- Timberland PRO logo on side
- Weight:2 lbs, 0.75 oz
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14, 15
Wide Width (W): 7-12, 13, 14, 15