Wolverine Amherst Low Cut Composite Toe Work Shoe for Men
The Wolverine “Amherst” Athletic Shoe is a composite toe safety shoe disguised as a casual trail runner. This composite toe athletic shoe is a lightweight and comfortable shoe with a nylon spacer mesh and TPU upper, mesh lining, compression molded EVA midsole and removable full-cushion insoles. The Wolverine work shoe features a composite safety toe, slip resistant rubber lug outsoles and electrical hazard protection. The nylon shank stabilizes your foot, weighs 75% less than steel, and reduces fatigue.
Wolverine shoes and boots feature patented technologies for your comfort and safety. For work, sport, or casual wear, Wolverine shoes offer the perfect combination of comfort and style.
- Gunmetal nylon spacer mesh and TPU upper
- Lightweight composite toe
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 I/75, C/75 and MT/75 EH safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection
- Oil, water, abrasion, metal chip, chemical and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Nylon shank
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- CK mesh lining
- Removable full-cushion footbed
- Cement attach construction
- Wide widths available!
Medium Width (M): 7-12, 13, 14
Wide Width (EW): 7-12, 13
MARK II Coeffecient of Friction Testing Results for Slip Resistance:
|Wet||0.70||Oily-Light Soil||0.37||Oily/Wet-Light Soil||0.32||Oily-High Soil||0.37||Oily/Wet-High Soil||0.37|